The World Remade : A journey to Utopia

February 21, 2015

As the day is about to end and I am all set to close my eyes to enter the dreamy world, humming to the tunes of Michael Jackson :




I am all set to write down my journey towards remaking the world : 


A dream full of vision and goals

A dream full of joy and love

A dream where everyone cares for one another

A dream where there is no boundary of religion

A dream where women get equally respect as men

A dream where Job opportunities are equally divided

A dream where Education is provided to all

A dream where sex is not a taboo

A dream where Freedom of Speech exists in reality

A dream where Transgenders roam with head held high

A dream where no one has Aids

A dream where Contraceptives are easily available

A dream where people work because they love to. 


In my dream world, happiness rules money

Happiness lies in small things

In my dream world, we are learning every moment

Learning never ends here

In my dream world, medicine is free for all

No one dies without treatment

In my dream world, there is no insecurity

Love is the biggest medicine

In my dream world, you can travel in seconds

Travelling is fun and joy

In my dream world, humanity is the biggest party

Affection defeats Corruption

In my dream world, Food is available in plenty

Sharing is Caring

In my dream world, lips don’t lie

Nature is the lie detector

In my dream world, there is no deforestation

Beauty lies in every corner of nature

In my dream world, we have no religion

Humanity is the biggest religion

In my dream world, we have no war

Love is the winner of the battle

In my dream world, ‘Wo’Men completes ‘Men’

Incomplete without another

In my dream world, actions surpasses thoughts

CHANGE BEGINS WITH US.


To end with one of my favorite lyrics from John Lennon's 'Imagine' :


Imagine there's no heaven                                                 It's easy if you try                                                             No hell below us                             
Above us only sky

Imagine there's no countries                                       It isn't hard to do                                                       Nothing to kill or die for                                                 And no religion, too

Imagine no possessions 
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people
Sharing the world

You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will live as one'

I am participating in the #TheWorldRemade activity at BlogAdda in association with India Today #Conclave15 .      

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. An Inspiring and Awesome Blog which drives home the point that the change beings with us first and than the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. All the best for the contest! :)

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very impressive & daunting blog which beautifully potrays the loopholes which prevails in our society can be met up only if we are ready for the change to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thought,I wish everyone are dreaming of same world

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much fun filled with lots of info, nicely expressed our dreams as well as inspiring messages. I am overwhelmed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    It was really very nice.
    Good luck!
    May you win!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good thoughts .. nice !! ... Imagined .. now trying for it !!

    ReplyDelete