Spirits From Heaven

July 17, 2013



"" SPIRITS FROM HEAVEN ""

There are two kinds of people. One kind, you can just tell by looking at them at what point they congealed into their final selves. It might be a very nice self, but you know you can expect no more suprises from it. Whereas, the other kind keep moving, changing... They are fluid. They keep moving forward and making new trysts with life, and the motion of it keeps them young. In my opinion, they are the only people who are still alive . You must be constantly on your guard against congealing.I didnt pay atteniton to times or distance, instead focusing on how it felt just to be in motion, knowing it wasn't about the finish line but how I got there that mattered."I hope u can understand dear- Many besides Angel have learnt that the magnitude of lives is not as to their external displacements but as to their subjective experiences. :) ".And now, my poor old woman, why are you crying so bitterly? For you,it is autumn. The leaves are falling from the trees like burning tears- the wind howls. Why must you mimic them?When you fully focus your mind, you make others attracted to you.Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself; I am large -- I contain multitudes.. ;).Right now I want a word that describes the feeling that you get--a cold sick feeling, deep down inside--when you know something is happening that will change you, and you don't want it to, but you cant stop it. And you know, for the first time, for the very first time, that there will now be a before and an after, a was and a will be. And that you will never again quite be the same person you were.I've come to believe that in everyone's life, there's one undeniable moment of change, a set of circumstances that suddenly alters everything.Yes,this is very true,bcoz i am suffered when i was stabbed in the "valley of misfortune".So,You have two eyes, and two ears, but only one mouth. This is so because you are supposed to look and listen more than you talk.I believe,'nearly' only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades. " A message from my well-wishers -- Change is in the air. This change reminds us that we are made and beautifully sculpted by the same power that orchestrates the change of season.March came in that winter like the meekest and mildest of lambs, bringing days that were crisp and golden and tingling, each followed by a frosty pink twilight which gradually lost itself in an elfland of moonshine.So,folks enjoy ".

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments